- Ed Feulner’s op-ed on the devaluation of the “special relationship” in the Washington Times.
- James Carafano on Boko Harum in the Washington Examiner.
- Brian Darling’s op-ed on the “Legislative Low Down” in Human Events.
- Jennifer Marshall’s op-ed (via McClatchy) on “Don’t penalize Good Samaritans” in Orange County Register, Lincoln Journal Star, Times Picayune and Harrisburg Patriot-News.
- Mike Franc discusses the Wenstrup victory sending message to “squish” incumbents in Washington Examiner column.
- Heritage’s thoughts on states and cities restructuring pension plans Jay Ambrose’s syndicated column.
- Heritage opposes Ex-Im reauthorization in Washington Post, Washington Post and Examiner’s “Beltway Confidential”.
- Heritage discusses over criminalization in Mobile Press-Register column.
- Heritage examines welfare spending in Chuck Norris’ syndicated column.
- Heritage originated “ObamaRomneycare” per Krugman’s syndicated column.
- Heritage weighs in on the anti-fracking claptrap in Pittsburgh Tribune-Review editorial.
- Steven Groves speaks out on LOST in Forbes column.
- J.D. Foster takes a look at the Ryan budget plan in The New York Times.
- Hans Von Spakovsky’s words on Voter ID in Christian Broadcasting Network, Fox News Latino and Minneapolis Star-Tribune.
- Hans Von Spakovsky examines the Texas Voter ID law in Dallas Morning News.
- James Carafano’s thoughts on Romney’s 4% defense budget target in Boston Globe.
- Ray Walser speaks out on Mexican gun laws in McClatchy papers.
- Lindsey Burke explains why US preschool programs should be reexamined in Reuters.
- Rob Bluey moderates “Conversations with Conservatives” begins Tuesday in The Washington Times.
- Edmund Haislmaier talks on why more states joining Oklahoma are delaying action on the health insurance exchange in Tulsa World.
- Ericka Andersen discusses the political potential of Pinterest in The Hill’s “Capital Living”.
- Kathryn Nix’s thoughts on healthcare laws expanding government into American’s lives in Christian Broadcasting Network.
- Diane Katz talks on the Red Tape Rising in Newsmax.
- Heritage says defense cuts would hurt troops in Human Events.
- Nicolas Loris’ words on subsidies and wind energy in The Daily Mail.
- Jim Phillips’ thoughts on Libya’s missing missiles in Examiner.
- Heritage discusses energy subsidies in Forbes.