March 28, 2012
- Ed Feulner, Arthur Brooks and William Kristol’s op-ed on defense spending in Paul Ryan’s budget in the Wall Street Journal.
- Lindsey Burke’s op-ed on national core curriculum coercion in the Examiner.
- Hans Von Spakovsky’s op-ed on day 2 of Obamacare in the Supreme Court in PJ Media.
- Jennifer Marshall’s op-ed (via McClatchy) on the “war on women” in Tampa Tribune, Portland Oregonian, Youngstown Vindicator, Taiwan News and more.
- Alison Fraser’s thoughts on the Obama regulation in John Stossel’s syndicated column.
- Bob Moffit and James Capretta speak on the replacement for Obamacare in National Review Online’s “The Agenda”.
- Thomas Messner’s interview on religious freedom and Obamacare in National Review Online’s “Bench Memos”.
- Heritage’s thoughts on Red Tape Rising being dissed in Spokane Spokesman-Review column.
- Heritage developed individual mandate in Harrisburg Patriot News editorial, New York Post column, Huffington Post column and Daily Beast column.
- Hans Von Spakovsky explains Obamacare’s day in court in Washington Post.
- Robert Alt’s thoughts on Obamacare’s day in court in New York Daily News.
- Mike Franc examines the impact of reform rules on the presidential election in The Financial Times.
- Heritage Action causes trouble for the Highway Bill in The National Journal.
- Heritage reports on another possible green failure, Ecotality in Daily Caller.
- Michaela Bendikova speaks on missile defense in Politico.
- Hans Von Spakovsky examines court fees in LegalNewsline.com.
- Norway in the Index of Economic Freedom 2012 appears in NBT (news agency).
- Latin America in the Index of Economic Freedom appears in America’s Quarterly.