March 29, 2012
- David Kreutzer’s op-ed on ending energy subsidies in the Washington Times.
- Hans von Spakovsky’s op-ed on day 3 of the Obamacare arguments appears in PJ Media.
- Heritage supported individual mandate in Washington Post’s “Wonk Blog”, National Journal, The Hill’s “Pundits”, FOXNews.com “Politics”, Huffington Post, American Prospect, etc.
- Stuart Butler’s thoughts (from 1989) on health insurance in E.J. Dionne’s syndicated column and Sacramento Bee column.
- Heritage’s thoughts on Red Tape Rising in Washington Times column.
- Heritage discusses who pays income taxes in Baltimore Sun column.
- David Kreutzer examines the green energy jobs ad “comedy goldmine” in CNN Money.
- Heritage Action urges no vote against Bowles-Simpson Budget in The Hill.
- Heritage opposes reauthorization of Ex-Im in The Hill’s “Floor Action”.
- Ed Feulner, Arthur Brooks, and William Kristol’s op-ed on Paul Ryan’s support for decent defense budget was noted in NewsMax.