April 17, 2012
- Ed Feulner’s op-ed on the Eagle Scouts appears in the Washington Times.
- Rob Bluey’s op-ed on Bloggers Briefings to be broadcast live in Brietbart.com.
- Mike Brownfield’s op-ed (via McClatchy) on the Buffett Rule in St. Paul Pioneer-Press, Savannah News, Palm Beach Post, and Sacramento Bee.
- Mackenzie Eaglen and Julia Pollock speak on defense savings in Human Events column.
- Curtis Dubay talks on the “Taxmageddon” in American Spectator column.
- Bruce Klingner’s on the North Korean missile attempt in CNN’s “Security Clearance”.
- Heritage discusses who gets tax cuts in Tampa Tribune editorial.
- Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara event held at Heritage in Agence France Presse.
- Heritage Action warns against highway bill extension in The Hill’s “Transportation” blog.
- Curtis Dubay discusses the danger of dwindling taxpayers in Pittsburgh Tribune Review.
- Rob Bluey is Rep. McMorris’s 10,000th follower in Roll Call.