April 19, 2012
- Rebeccah Heinrich’s column on North Korea and missile defense appears in the Washington Times.
- Red Tape Rising in Ted Nugent’s Washington Times column.
- Brett Schaefer’s thoughts on UN reforms in Pittsburgh Tribune-Review editorial.
- Genevieve Wood discusses the do-nothing Congress in Plain Dealer column.
- Heritage overcriminalization study cited in Forbes.com column.
- Derek Scissors’ thoughts on Chinese economy in Washington Post.
- Paul Larkin weighs in on Lacey Act (overcrim) in Gannett.
- Ryan Anderson named new Simon Fellow in Washington Post’s “Think-Tanked”.
- Curtis Dubay comments on the Pakistan connection to Afghan attacks in Christian Science Monitor and Asia News International.
- Stuart Butler and Bob Moffit speak on the health mandate evolution in Palm Beach Post.
- Condoleezza Rice event held at Heritage in Macedonian Information Agency.
- Lachlan Markay discusses the 10th anniversary of the ANWR drilling ban in Human Events.
- Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) at “Conversations with Conservatives” in The Hill.
- Ease of starting a business in Rediff.