May 4, 2012
- James Carafano’s op-ed on the release of Osama bin Laden documents in New York Post.
- Brett Schaefer’s post on the uselessness of UNIDO in National Review Online’s “The Corner”.
- Heritage says the budget crisis is bipartisan in Associated Press analysis.
- Nick Loris’ thoughts on speculation as oil price driver in Plain Dealer’s “Politifact”.
- Heritage once promoted individual mandate in Philadelphia Inquirer health blog.
- Diane Katz discusses the Administration not being focused on the cost of regulations in Washington Post.
- Lee Edwards explains the handling of Chinese dissident Chen Guangcheng in the Washington Times.
- Heritage holds press conference on Chinese dissident Chen Guangcheng in the Washington Times.
- Heritage holds an event with Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert Del Rosario in Manila Bulletin.
- Heritage Values Bus will be in Sioux City today in the Sioux City Journal.