April 30, 2013
- Bruce Klingner says it’s time for South Korea to end the Kaesong economic experiment in The Los Angeles Times.
- Lisa Curtis examines Pakistan’s recent election in The National Interest.
- Hans von Spakovsky discusses election fraud in National Review Online.
- Ed Feulner says internet sales tax is a terrible idea in The Washington Times.
- James Carafano says that without a meaningful U.S. presence, Afghanistan may slide into civil war in The Washington Examiner.
Heritage Cited in Other’s Commentary
- Foreign Policy cites Heritage’s Index of Economic Freedom regarding India’s economic growth.
- Ben Domenech quotes from Sen. Mike Lee’s (R-UT) speech at Heritage in Human Events.
Heritage Cited in the News
- The New York Times profiles Heritage President Jim DeMint’s relationship to Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL).
- Wired quotes Dean Cheng on the Pentagon using a Chinese satellite firm to help share data.
- Red Alert Politics covers Michelle Malkin winning the Breitbart Award at Heritage’s Resource Bank conference.